Ruger Talk Forums banner

I Won A Gunsite Scout and joined this forum

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  astark 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I won a Ruger Gunsite Scout and added a couple of accessories.

Went with the Leupold VX6 1-6 in Leupold ringmounts for Ruger M77 30mm medium #51041 and could not be happier with this setup.

Also went with a Murray A-1 quick set sling.

Hornady 168 gr A-Max seems to work great.

And I'm absolutely loving this firearm so I thought I would share a picture :)

See less See more
#4 ·
I won a Gun site Scout and joined this forum

I won a Ruger Gunsite Scout in a Friends of the NRA raffle and joined this forum. I posted in the rifle section prior to posting here first as per protocol and apologize. But would now like to introduce myself :)

I live in and work for the state of Arkansas but hope to retire next year. Have two grand children with a third on the way. I have been married to the same women for over thirty five years and would have to ask her to know for sure but it might be thirty seven. I have grown up around firearms, as have my children, and in fact I gave my oldest granddaughter a rifle I won last year. I love winning firearms and especially like this little Gunsite Scout, its a beauty and a great shooter.

#5 ·
Welcome to Rugertalk from Ky.

Thanks for the introduction,

I never won anything bin my life...
specially something nice as that rifle...:cool:

Jim

#6 ·
Het astark,

I went ahead and put both your threads together here.

Be less confusion , and hope you the best with the new FREE rifle.

lucky dog....:)

Jim

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum. Like others I have never won any big ticket item. Good looking gun you have.
The old saying you get what you paid for means I don't get something for nothing. That's how it has worked out for me anyway.

#10 ·
Well aren't you lucky! Wish I could win sumthin like that.......

Anyway, welcome to RugerTalk! Good group of people, lots of information and plenty of fun and joking along with it.

#15 ·
Tommy I don't drink and I didn't win any booze. VT won it not I. I am guessing VT drank it which is how he knew it was cheap whiskey.
I think VT won the booze ....then sent it to Tommy,

Then Tommy drank it....and had Hallucinations with Buster in them.

Then forgot who he was.:dizzy:

SEE...astark , what you got yourself into...:eek:

Jim

yanky ***yank***yank..

#16 ·
Nah, VT drank it all, I sent Tommy the booze as a Christmas present. But he must've drunk it too fast and forgot to thank me. [emoji6]

#19 ·
I owe Buster a complete apology for making a misstatement about his winning the booze. So therefore Buster PULeeeeeeeeeeeeZ accept my apology.

Now for VT..................what did you do with that cheap bottle of whiskey. The suspense goes on and on because you NEVER discussed on what you did with it. Now I have Savage and Buster yanking my legs because of I erred in my wrong assumption. If you drank the bottle without sharing then it's :Okay for you VT - Just ok for you!!! Although I don't drink either, you COULD have offered to share. Did you do that? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You kept it for yourself and guzzled it down and probably sent someone the empty bottle gloating over your treachery!

I bet you are still laughing quietly because I made a mistake and now you can gloat. All I got to say to you is:

Just okay for you VT Just ok for you!!!!

Tommy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.