Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ruger Alaskan .454 casull Toklat 5"

The only problem is the $900 price tag......

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hah. $900 would be an unsolvable problem for me.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
The price is okay by me long as it's south of $1000.00,that's limit on handguns. And a do want a .45 revolver to add to my collection of revolvers.All my .45's are 1911's.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
You'll shoot yer eye out kid....

Jim

·
Registered
685 Posts
I like it much better than the standard super Redhawk. The flats on the barrel kelp it, but I still think the Redhawk, except for the Alaskan, are ugly guns. I just don't cotton to the barrel sticking out of a barrel look.

They are however a very nice hunting handgun, and the longer barrel would make the cartridge more effective than the same cartridge fired out of the Alaskan.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I can't tell if I like the looks of it or not. A guy will have to do some cogitating on that. As far as the $900.00, I am only short about $875.00, but other than those two things, I guess if you like it and have the Benjamin's to buy it, then go for it. It's only money and you can't take it with you!!!

Tommy

P.S. I need a 700R4 transmission worse than I need another gun. Donations are accepted by check or cash. That means that Spike....NO IOU's!!!!!!

Tommy .................and the same goes for VT (Bob):hammer:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I can't tell if I like the looks of it or not. A guy will have to do some cogitating on that. As far as the $900.00, I am only short about $875.00, but other than those two things, I guess if you like it and have the Benjamin's to buy it, then go for it. It's only money and you can't take it with you!!!

Tommy

P.S. I need a 700R4 transmission worse than I need another gun. Donations are accepted by check or cash. That means that Spike....NO IOU's!!!!!!

I'd like to help Tommy - but I don't have a 700R4 tranny.
:yahoo:

·
Registered
992 Posts

Tommy

No hablo ingles...:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts