Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a trade and this is what I got. They seem really tight and very cool for having 30 rounds to shoot evey time!! 0117131711.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have U tried them yet? I wondered how those worked....
Yes I have....flawless. I need to get the extended mag release and you can change these around in a second. You get the added plus of no big banana hanging and the 10 rounders have never failed to fee once for me. Might just be my gun but my BX25's I could not say the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Outstanding!!! Thanks for the share. I haven't had a problem with the BX25's,but the big banana hanging gets on my nerves too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 1 and absolutely love it . I have 25rd butler creek steel lips that are new, still in the package that I'm trying to trade for trimags or at least the box mags and I'll get the connector later .

·
MaddMac
8 Posts
I have the AlanGator for my 10/22. The aluminum slot head screw is weak and always requires a flathead screwdriver to change out mags. I made an oversized thumb screw for mine. It has a large knurled knob that requires no screwdriver. I don't offer this on my site but can make these upon request.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts