Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fair-sized collection of firearms, and find that I seem to have accumulated a large number of Rugers, as my favorites. They are great guns, at reasonable prices.
So, I thought it was about time to join a Ruger forum. I belong to a Mustang forum, for my car, and a forum for my motorcycle, as well as one for wood carving, and I have learned a ton from them.
I have been shooting since I learned, during summer camp back in the '60s. I remember, on rifle day, after extensive instruction, we were given 3 22LR bullets that we got to shoot! (You really had to make your shots count!)
I belong to a fantastic "Sportsmen's Club" in Florida. We have 5 gun ranges as well as an archery range.
One thing I'd like to know, is how to load photos on this forum. It says to use a URL.???? (I'm computer challenged!):confused:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for the introduction.

I see you figgured out how to post a pic....Nice shootin.

Jim

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have a fair-sized collection of firearms, and find that I seem to have accumulated a large number of Rugers, as my favorites. They are great guns, at reasonable prices.
So, I thought it was about time to join a Ruger forum. I belong to a Mustang forum, for my car, and a forum for my motorcycle, as well as one for wood carving, and I have learned a ton from them.
I have been shooting since I learned, during summer camp back in the '60s. I remember, on rifle day, after extensive instruction, we were given 3 22LR bullets that we got to shoot! (You really had to make your shots count!)
I belong to a fantastic "Sportsmen's Club" in Florida. We have 5 gun ranges as well as an archery range.
One thing I'd like to know, is how to load photos on this forum. It says to use a URL.???? (I'm computer challenged!):confused:

If you're on a laptop/home computer, just go to a photo-hosting website like www.photobucket.com, and upload your photos there. Once uploaded, pick a photo you'd like to post on the forum, go to the "i" button, click there and you should get a pull-up menu - select "IMG" code.

Your computer should automatically copy that code when you click it. Paste (Ctrl V) that IMG code into the forum thread box. Viola!

·
Registered
907 Posts
These screen grabs are from the photobucket smartphone app, but it gives you the general idea.

Guitar accessory Music Musical instrument Font Line

Font Communication Device Screenshot Mobile phone Number

Communication Device Font Rectangle Portable communications device Technology

I believe on the website interface, you select the photo and the "links" button. I could be wrong. I rarely use my laptop anymore.

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.