Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... for Ruger to come out with an SR45c. I may have to get an S&W Shield .45 if they don't do something soon. They keep introducing new firearms that I'm not interested in. :duck:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Kinda surprised they haven't brought one out myself. Nothing I'd go for personally but still surprised. If you're wanting a compact .45 though, I'd highly suggest the HK45 compact. VERY nice and fits the hand, mine anyways, darn near perfectly. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda surprised they haven't brought one out myself. Nothing I'd go for personally but still surprised. If you're wanting a compact .45 though, I'd highly suggest the HK45 compact. VERY nice and fits the hand, mine anyways, darn near perfectly. :)
Unfortunately, they have to fit my wallet too.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Ruger came out with the SR45 so I imagine they will come out with the SR45c. Only time will tell.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I can put anything in my wallet cuz it's always empty. If I had the money, and only 1 gun I could buy, I actually would have trouble picking out the one I wanted. I keep thinking rifle, .270 cal. since I have never owned one, however I don't have a problem getting down, it's getting a cherry picker or someone to help me get back up. If I were in the prone position, all I could do is roll over on all fours and bark like a dog.:violin:

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
That 270 should take care of those skunks. You might get the HOA asking you to move though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts