I have a pen and a telephone

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Tommycourt, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Those were Obama's words when it came to legislation and he was threatening Congress about his bills and the ones he would veto. If he has a pen and telephone, then why not use it to change the platitude of military personnel and others to carry weapons. I not only advocate for the military but also for those who guard our national monuments. Washington monument, Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln's monument, the Alamo and many of our country's structures which symbolize our hard fought heros who laid down their lives to make our country great. We have Park Rangers who guard and protect our landmarks from vandalism, how do we know that ISIS won't try to destroy them as they did the trade center? Millions of people visit these monuments every day and they are the "soft targets" that ISIS wants to destroy. If they don't have proper firearms training, the government could provide it and use up the bullets they have stockpiled. We should not have to live in fear in our own country by some Islam radical zealots and the destruction they can do. But I bet you Obama won't do it because he is, if not a Muslim, danged close to it. His legacy is so important to him that he would endanger the United States and it's population and his oath of office was to PROTECT the citizens of this country. How can you protect something when you fail to believe it yourself Mr. Obama? How many more have to die? How many innocents have to be drowned in their own blood before you have the guts to call radical Islam what it is? You will go down in history, no doubt! You will go down as the worst president this country has ever seen and the next 10 presidents will have to work hard to undue what you have done in 6 years!!! Shame on you and your administration and after you leave the Whitehouse, go back to Kenya!!
    Tommy

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yeah and I bet if or when he gets out of the big house that he and his America hating wife will not move to some other country. he supposedly just bought a big place on the HI islands.
    If he doesn't destroy this country before he gets the boot then he will cry that was his biggest let down.
    When are people going to wake up to the treasonous acts of our government? I believe when they do it will be to late then. Dumb sheep.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Dont give up on O destroying this country..

He still got the pen and phone, and 1 1/2 years .

Thats plenty time.

Ya think we will see the White House in red/white/blue lights?:rolleyes:

Jim

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  4. uniongap

uniongap New Member

And now his pen has signed. Deal with a country shouting "death to America " I bet he turned his phone off

5. buster40c

Sorry to say but the finishing touches are daily being added for total collapse of this once great nation. What is about to happen in this country is going to make Nazi Germany seem like just a bad couple years. I always wondered how Hitler got people to follow his sick mental demented ways. Well I see Obama which doesn't just hate people but hates a whole country is also being followed by stupid blind beggar sheep to the end of this country.
    Any president that insists a military person must be willing to follow orders to kill fellow Americans has no business being president. It just amazes me how stupid people are that follow a man to even their own death in the end. They sell joining the military as be all you can be and fight for this country and its constitution. But then they give orders to kill their own for unconstitutional reasons. This country has been totally turned inside out.

6. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't see him leaving the White House myself,I think we're stuck with him.

7. buster40c

SH, I just wonder if what you say comes true then will the sales of high power rifles go up?

8. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Probably... I'm surprised they haven't already ;)