I got my yearly trim today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gumpy, Feb 13, 2017.

1. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Do you like before or after best?

Attached Files:

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I think you look better with it trimmed up. Did you see your reflection in a mirror for the second pic?

3. gumpy

gumpy New Member

I've got the "Deer in the headlight look "!

4. buster40c

^^ Yeah that's what I thought.

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You and VT related?

:waving:

Jim

6. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Haha!
    Looks good Gumpy

7. buster40c

Did you find anything you thought was lost?

8. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Looking good gumpy. :Cooltu:
    But you were rockin that 'Santa Claus' look....

:usa:

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I had to remove my beard awhile back; skin condition. Gumpy is taking a chance with that trim. A gang of ladies could take him down and have their way with him.

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I liked it full Gumpy...gives a man character.

Haven't cut my hair since I left service with the DoD...9 years this April.

My fully groomed and silver grey hair is now half way down my back.

The chicks love it... ;)

{ Hell...half the damn time they ask if they can braid it }

The Viking Look I call it :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  11. gumpy

gumpy New Member

I like your answer Shooter. In the early 80's I could tie my hair and beard in a knot under my arm!

12. RTAdmin

RTAdmin Administrator Administrator

That sounds awesome. I would love to be able to do that with mine but my insist on shaving me bald and keeping my beard trimmed. I whine like a toddler when she does it.

13. RTAdmin

I never would have guessed that about you. In my mind you've got a close trim and no beard. That's interesting.

14. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Gumpy,
    I like the way they trimmed your beard cuz it gives you a look of dignity and respect. My question is why did you have them trim the top completely off? I wear my hair short however not quite that short. In the last 6 months I quit shaving my mustache and starting to grow a goatee. I know, it makes me look like a billy goat but I ain't running for any senate office.

Tommy

15. RTAdmin

I shave my head completely because I'm going bald and don't like being made fun of for it. If course my wife points it out every time she does it but that's whatever.

16. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Believe me Austin...it was "high and tight" when I was serving with the DoD... :usa:

...although I did have a "cop" mustache. "Very professional"

Stopped cutting it when I put my retirement packet in...probably around 2 months before that date { April 1st, 2008...which was the end of my pay period ( every 2 weeks ) } When I told people the date of my retirement...they said " Yea...April Fools " :rolleyes:

Now...9 years later { April 1st, 2017 }...I look like one of Hell's Angels... Silver hair in a pony tail half way down my back and a Fu Manchu to die for... :cool:

I'm just glad that @ 62 I still have all my hair...no bald spots !! ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  17. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

At 62 I had a 'high forehead'. Hair hinders mental processes in the frontal lobes. Well, after awhile the mental processes went south anyway; now I'm dumber than spit.

18. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Now.....
    explain ,
    If your mental process went south.....how can you remember 62?

Me thinks , Bob is TRYING to leg pull here.

legg.jpg

Jim

19. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I retired to Soc.Sec at 62, was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 62 and had the organ plucked out, in the process of which enough nerves were cut to end what little sexual prowess I had left. I remember 62.

20. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Austin,

Nothing wrong with having a shaved head. In fact it has become the fashion here in Az due to the heat in the summertime. They all laughed at Telly Savalas when he played Kojak and Yul Brenner. Those guys set the fashion. Just figure it as a solar panel for a sex machine.

Shooter,

When I turned 60 I grew a pony tail because I promised myself when I was 16 that when I got old (guess I am now) that I was going to let my hair grow. I had it for 5 years and one day while working on one of my Model A's, the wind was gusting and it kept blowing my hair in my eyes and I couldn't see. I got mad and told my wife to cut it off. She did and I went to the barber the following week and had it cut short. We had a cold winter that year and my head was cold all the time. I had to wear a stocking cap and I hate wearing hats. Now I didn't have any girls chase me although I begged them to. I told them they could ravage me all they wanted and it would be the best 30 seconds of my life. :cryinglaugh:Let your hair grow. I didn't trust my wife to braid my hair cuz I was afraid she would make me look like a "Little Debbie" cookie wrapper :puker: with pig tails.
    I kept my mustache trimmed along with my goatee but one day I am going to let it grow so I look like one of them old Chinese wise men they show on TV. Think I will wait like VT (Bob) does, wait until I am 62. :goodluck:
    YANK***********YANK***************YANK**** Had to get you Bob!!!!

Tommy