I don't want to break tradition

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buckshotshorty, May 29, 2015.

1. Buckshotshorty

Buckshotshorty New Member

So here's my introduction. I was introduced to the shooting sports in the late 1960s. Started shooting competitively and reloading in the early 1970s. Cast my own bullets for years and still shoot some of those cast bullets today.

Grew up in the North East and for the past 10 years have lived in the South. I belong to an out door range/gun club and shoot at least twice a month; often more. And that's my story. ;)

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome,

Thanks for the Introduction.

Jim

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Thank you for your introduction. I think that you will find some great people on the site and people who are willing to help whenever
    possible, will listen to your stories, and enjoy your experiences. Just watch out for Phideaux and Buster, who will tell you whoppers of stories. Actually, I am the one that ONLY tells the truth and once told, you can cut it in stone. There is another guy who goes by VT and he is a little "iffy" but I give him the benefit of the doubt. In all seriousness now, these are great guys and they will do anything they can to help you in any way.
    Tommy

4. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Thanks for the Intro! Welcome to the family! :) Were happy to have you!

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and only listen to Tommy when he is talking guns. Most other times he is yanking on someone's chain. But I guess he does that because we yank his chain also. Sounds like one big happy family doesn't it? It is.

6. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

7. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum!