Hurricane Maria is not the final killer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Oct 2, 2017.

  1. buster40c

    buster40c Well-Known Member

    8,549
    267
    83
    I was watching the news on local Houston channel and they showed the refrigerated shipping containers just sitting lined up at the docks. In spite of what political leaders of Puerto Rico are saying that not enough supplies are there and Trump is doing a horrible job they aren't telling the real story that the containers loaded with food and medical supplies are sitting on the docks. Now the containers refrigeration units have run out of fuel the perishable supplies are rotting away. Supposedly the truckers are on a union strike so they will not deliver the containers. GIVE ME A BREAK! No union is going to hold a strike halting delivery of these containers filled with life saving supplies. Hurricane Maria didn't cause near the destruction and death that is soon to become wide spread. This is one screwed up world we live in that lives mean nothing in order to get an agenda completed.
    The first audio/video is about a call from a police woman telling what is going on in PR. The second video is about the containers and supplies not being allowed to be delivered to the people.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s[/ame]
    ...........
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtjUotvIbz0[/ame]
    The mayor doesn't have jurisdiction over the port to get the containers delivered? Again GIVE ME A BREAK! These are cold heartless vultures waiting for a die off so they can pick the bones clean and start over as they want Puerto Rico to be. CHA CHING!
     
  2. SHOOTER13

    SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

    7,454
    16
    38
    Yea...seen that !!

    Don'tcha know...IT'S Trumps Fault !!
     

  3. buster40c

    buster40c Well-Known Member

    8,549
    267
    83
    Supposedly that is a lot behind this crap. They want to make Trump look bad and as a failure at his job. I would not doubt in the future PR could be rebuilt as a big shot vacation get away island. Kill off the people and rebuild PR as a high class resort fantasy island. Sounds pretty sick doesn't it? I wouldn't put it past the scoundrels to do it.

    It has been reported that of the millions donated to help Haiti only like 10% went to the aid of Haiti. Supposedly the Clinton Foundation kept the other 90%. Unbelievable how the down trodden get kicked while they are down.