HP clone

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by rugertoter, Dec 7, 2018.

1. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Well, I bought another one today. I got this P9RK, NIB, from my FFL guy. I might be able to get it to the range this weekend, but most certainly by next weekend.

[​IMG]

After a field stripping and cleaning/inspection, it seems to be a solid and beautifully made pistol...time will tell.

2. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Well, myself and my daughter shot a few pistols today, and the FEG was among them. All I can say is wow! I can't believe FEG is out of business...sad, for this is a wonderful pistol to shoot.

I was having trouble with the standard "military" type sights, they are smallish and the sun was out bright, but they are doable. My 53 year old eyes are still pretty good, but not as good as my 23 years old daughter's eyes. She was really nailing the bulls-eye with this gun @ 25 feet. I was in the "X" and all around the "9" ring...good enough to defend myself with.

We ran everything from 115 grain ball rounds to 147 grain Speer Gold Dot, and all ran without a hitch. What a soft shooting 9mm too. I am very happy with this one.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

It is a good looking gun. Reminds me of a CZ75.

rugertoter likes this.
  4. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Thank you! It's the closest thing to a Browning I'll probably ever be able to own.

5. Carl Crosby

Carl Crosby Member