Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CZ550FS .270 cal. Mannlicher style..........recoil pad..........98/pre 64 Winchester style action...........3 pos safety...........Warne rings.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Go to gun broker and take a look at their list. I had a Steyr Mannlicher years ago (back in the late 60's) and it really depends on the model that you get. At the time I think I paid about $600.00 for it, 222 Remington Magnum, with a twisted barrel, heavily engraved both barrel and stock and a duel trigger with one of them being a set trigger. Today it would fetch about $2K from what I could find. Remember at the time the .222 Rem mag was not a popular round to buy but the gun was so beautiful that I couldn't resist it. Accuracy was beyond what you could and would find anywhere. At 100 yards, supported position, you could put 3 rounds inside of a quarter. They made a lot of various rounds so make sure you shop around carefully as some of the rounds made were ordered from the factory. Good luck!!! BTW my rings were also engraved and they came from the factory. This was a full stock Mannlicher.
Tommy

·
Banned
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a look, and they are definitely pricey..............................I could get the one I posted above for $650................................................maybe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts