How Hillary will win..

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Jul 29, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Remember when Obamacare bill was being campaigned to congress..?

It went thru congress with flyin colors..

SO THEY COULD FIND OUT WHAT WAS IN IT !!

Thats why Hitlery will win...

She is campaigning
    ELECT ME AN FIND OUT WHAT I WILL DO !!

So, there you have it , she knows how to win..

Aint she smart..?

Jim

2. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Actually this is how she will win. Trumph will beat out all the GOP candidates then do something really stupid on purpose to sabotage the GOP. Why? Because he hates them and has given Hillary money before.:p

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep she is smart as a fox. To bad the fox should be in jail for the illegal crap she has done. Gowdy needs quit playing her game and give her the do not pass go card. You would think between Benghazi and the emails she would have been put in jail a long time ago. Two years and they still haven't put her away for Benghazi? Of course Obama should be in the same cell with her.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Ernesto you might have just nailed it. I think the whole thing is just a live drama play to screw with the sheople's heads. Is Trump suddenly a believer that a third party could win a presidential election? I guess if the sheople would wise up that a jackass nor an elephant is a real choice then maybe a third party would have a chance. But Obama getting second term makes me think the sheople will keep on munching the GMO fodder. Lord have mercy it seems hitlery will take over anything left after Obozo leaves.
    We can only hope Gowdy will have her behind bars before the election. I aint holding my breath for that to happen.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  5. Ernesto

Numerous people on both sides high offices have used private emails/servers and even destroyed them. Also theres been plenty of attacks on U.S. Embassies when both were in poower although I have to say the cheap republicans cut off their funding for protection. They are both at faULT. :mad: Troops were to far away to do anything at the time.
    Send bombs, not bricks an mortar I always say.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  6. phideaux

Want just a tiny look into what Hillary will bring to the white house..?

Watch how the media (Hillarys mercenaries) LIE, and destroy every person that dares run in the GOP , or against her in any way,

and she will be hidden from it and allways come out smellin like a rose..

Wait till she is in the white house as POTUS, ..... not the first lady.:eek:

Jim

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I hate to say this, but one day we are going to have a revolution in this country and it won't be against ISIS. It will be against our own government and the head of states who control it.
    Tommy
    Only things that are infinite is the universe and the stupidity of man: quote from Albert Einstein. I wonder if he ever knew that Obama was coming?

8. Ernesto

Who's really gonna be POTUS if Hillary wins; Hillary or ole Bill?

9. phideaux

She ran the show when he was POTUS before,
    No doubt who is in charge there...

Jim

10. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Your right he was too busy in the Oval Office with Monica:rolleyes: