House Republicans set up gun rights caucus

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by allenr, Dec 12, 2016.

1. allenr

allenr Member

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

That's interesting, maybe they can do some good now that the 'constitutional scholar' is leaving office.

:GadsdenFlag:

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Don't forget.... those guys know where the SCOTUS stands .

Lip service comes to mind.:rolleyes:

Jim

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

For the first time in a long time, I am comfortable with Trump's SCOTUS nomination. I truly believe this guy is going to start this country back into the right direction. His cabinet picks are good. Are they billionaires? Hell yes! You will never get a poor man to hire you but a rich man will. And the cabinet picks don't need the money they will be paid. When a billionaire makes money he doesn't look at it as money like we do. All it does is give him a measurement of his status. Now when he serves the public, he is going to do much more than making money, he wants the respect that the money can't give him. These guys have made money all their lives and now they have a chance to really prove themselves by protecting our country and making our country #1 again. That is what they are going for. That really adds to their egos and status in their eyes and we will gain the benefit from it. Trump knows what he is doing. Look at what he has done so far and has not even spent 1 day in office yet. The middle east does not respect women and you can't even call Hildebeast a woman! I can't call her what she really is because I would be rightly thrown off the forum.

Tommy

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey , ya know what....he aint gonna do 100% everything the way I would like him to.

BUT...I do think he will do a lot more the way I would, than the last peckerwood we had .

I cant think of 1, that's ONE ,, thing that I agreed with.

I'm gonna give the Donald a chance to succeed before I join any bashing clubs.
    You know, like all the liberals are doing.

Jim