Holsters

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by ifithitu, Mar 21, 2017.

1. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

I didn't have any holsters for my 3" & 4" revolvers so I added these three to my Holsters collection. A Glaco and two Bianchi Gunleather's.

[​IMG]

2. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Good looking gun hide. Which model revolvers?

3. ifithitu

These three revolvers
    Redhawk .44 Magnum 4"
    GP 100 .357 Magnum MC 4"
    SP 101 .357 Magnum 3"

[​IMG]

4. 67stingray

67stingray Member

I use the same holster for my GP100s. You can't beat them for the price.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Just received my holster today from Galco on E-Bay. I looked on the back of it and it says it was made by Wilson. Cost was $44.00 plus free shipping. I needed another one for one of my SR1911 .45's. I use my older holster for my SR1911 9mm and it fits fine although I had to wrap it in plastic bags for 3 days so it could stretch. I do like the Galco because it gives me the whole grip exposed whereas my older one wasn't quite as open. I did not get the finger snap over the hammer. It pays to shop around. The same exact holster from Dillon's was $75.00 and they are Mitch Rosen's.

Tommy

P.S. I ordered this on a Sunday night and shipping was free and I just received it today!!!

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Okay here it is.........my ankle holster $2.98 including shipping on a slow boat from China. I wasn't expecting much but I am glad to say I am pleasantly surprised how well it works.
    It easily holds my S&W 640-1 in place but it is a bit heavy and I sure know it's there. It hides well enough that most wouldn't notice it. My Ruger LC9s fits well and stays in place while being more comfortable to wear than the 640 since it is much lighter. My Rossi M88 which is a clone of a S&W 36 fits and feels the best of the three.
    I would think an LCP would be the cats meow with this holster but I don't have one or want a 380.
    For a whoppinmg wallet busting $2.98 I am pleased with it.
    Tommy and all you other leg pullers leave the leg comments alone.
    I took the dogs for a mile walk while wearing the holster with the M88 and the gun stayed put and was fairly comfortable.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

Do you think I would say anything detrimental about your leg holster????? Other than walking like a gimper, I would say a word. Although in retrospect you might want to carry a cane with you and any distance over a mile, the I suggest crutches. On a 3 mile walk, I might save some of my money and invest in a motorized wheel chair.:dunno::cryinglaugh:

Tommy

8. buster40c

Come here within reach of my wheel chair and I will show you how to best use a cane.

9. ifithitu

My last three holsters I bought.

Attached Files:

10. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

One of my 1911 holsters

Attached Files:

11. buster40c

I just bought this one for some of my revolvers. LH OWB.

Attached Files: