Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have the Mitch Rosen holster that is offered on shopruger.com it works well for me, my biggest complaint is it doesn't come in black.

I am going to be ordering up a Concealment Solutions sidewinder here for it shortly to try something besides the pancake style.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have 2 holsters for my SR9C. Both of them are Blackhawks. One is an IWB, soft case generic holster. The second is an on the belt/pancake holster. Hard plastic specific for the SR9/SR9C with a trigger guard lock. Both are comfortable wears.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey blueknight,

The Mitch Rosen offered on shopruger.com is going to be hard to beat. I like how it pulls the grip in close, better than the Galco Concealable for my G19. I hated to spend $75 but I am glad I did. I can conceal my SR9c with an untucked T-shirt. Whatever holster you choose, it is very important to have a good gun belt. If you are on a budget, take a look at Duluth Trading Co.'s Lifetime Belt for $60. Have fun hunting.

·
Registered
907 Posts
The Mitch Rosen from the Ruger shop is great. I have one for my SR1911 and it is as functional as it is gorgeous.

There are dozens of good gun hide makers out there. From UBG and RGrizzle to Crossbreed and CompTac. Do you want leather or kydex, perhaps a hybrid?

Good luck on your quest. Holsters are very much a trial-and-error proposition.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also have the Mitch Rosen from shop ruger and I like it, but I to wish it was offered in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a De Santis Super Fly its a pocket holster and it works great.
The 9c draws easy and the holster stays in the pocket.
Its made out of a cloth with rubber on the the outside, and its black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2different focus holsters for my SR9c. One is a pancake and the other is a cant adjustable belt holster. Both work very well. And very affordable.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Mitch Rosen is fantastic! Don't like the color at Ruger Shop, order from his shop. If t's a concealed carry holster, why does color matter anyways? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.