Holiday theme gun pics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Nov 29, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Isn't it about time we had a show of holiday theme gun pics? Just how creative can some of ya'll get?

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

You ought to start a contest.......

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Hey Buster, whaddya say? Everyone can submit one holiday themed gun picture and sometime before Christmas all of the mods/admin can vote on the winner.

4. buster40c

I will slide it up the ladder and see what happens. I wonder how many members would want to participate?

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

That is NOT fair having a contest like that. Savage Guy will flood the thread with pics. He knows how to do all that stuff and probably knows how to text on a phone!!! He's a teckie and there are a bunch of them on here. Us poor folk don't have all the fetching up that some of these guys do nor the resources. I object, object, object and I am going to be "tactiturn". I learned that word from VT.:D

Tommy

6. buster40c

Tommy you just be original as I am sure that will be taken into consideration as well.
    Don't tell me someone with your capabilities in making and building creative things can't come up with something.
    Also the pics will be limited to original taken pics. It will be fun and interesting.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  7. buster40c

The contest is a go and havasu is getting it together.

8. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Cool! ^^

Tommy, don't worry it, the struggle for me will be finding a unique idea for a photo, not posting it! This should be fun......

9. havasu

havasu In the army now..