History repeat.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Aug 17, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If we compare the olden days with today we can see so much of history repeating itself or at least making big efforts to repeat it. Are we really that far from British rule still trying to control this land? Truth be known the answer is probably not at all and really hasn't ever been as far off as we think or are led to believe.
    http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/201...program-precipitated-the-american-revolution/

2. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Excellent read there buster. Your such a history buff. "Sons of Liberty" would be a great name for an org.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Good article,

History WILL repeat itself , if people don't learn from it.

Jim

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

That was a GOOD read. I don't know where you come up with your info however I know you do a lot of research before you express your opinions which I value with high esteem! Keep it up. As far as the Powder Alert, it is still going on today. What ever way the government can restrict our rights, they are going to try. It's up to us and the ballot boxes to ensure that our 2nd amendment rights are sustained. Remember one thing though, a politician has one side of his mouth and the other side speaks differently while in Congress. The only thing good about when I was living in Iowa many years ago, I saw the temperature drop so it was so cold that a politician hand to keep his hands in his OWN pockets rather than ours.

Tommy

5. Reloader54

Reloader54 Reloader54

I've seen this article before. and I've also seen it on posts on some of the social media networks that I'm on and groups that I follow on them. And yes the British did in fact try to take the firearms away from out Founding Fathers. and we all know what happened. But something that not a lot of people don't know is that some of our current gun laws came from the gun laws from Germany from the 1930's when Hitler was in power. And they were taken almost word for word from them. And if you get and read the book titled "Gun Control in the Third Reich" by Stephen P. Halbrook you will be able to see this. I have and have read the book. I got it from JPFO's web site. But I also think that the NRA also has this book as well. And I'm also seeing that our current government just doesn't seem to want to learn from any past history because I keep seeing things happening that has happened in the past and what did come about from it then. And that some of the same things are starting to happen again. And yes there is one way to stop it. and that is to get out and vote and to fire those that refuse to learn from past history and seem to want to repeat it in the bad way.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I am sorry to say it is to late to think voting will in any way turn around what is happening.
    Stock up on all provisions because the volcano has NOW begun trembling.

7. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

Stock up and keep your powder dry................................we seem to keep sticking our feet in the ****.

8. refugee

refugee New Member

my second favorite quote from JFK is "a knowledge of history is a means of strength." how may we avoid the mistakes of the past if we have nothing to learn from? the number one lesson should come from Nazi Germany. first order of business, disarm the Jew. next, round them up like sheep, load them into boxcars and send them to their death. think it could never happen again? when you feel that way, the time is perfect. and this time maybe not just the Jew, perhaps the Christian will be included. in case you haven't noticed, Christians are being targeted around the world. literally in the mid east and ideologically in America.