Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today on the news an announcement was made that Hildebeast's server had even more important e-mails than Top Secret that were sent with her consent. The IG's office said it was worse than when General Patreyous (sp) had done and we know what they did to him. They stated that if the computer were compromised, and they think it was, many, many lives could be at stake. Had she been in the military, she would have been judged, deemed guilty and thrown in jail. Her defense attorney and her campaign spokes people had nothing to say. The IG said that the information is undeniable and will be turned over to Lame Brain and the Justice Dept. Let's see where this will take us. Does Lame Brain try to stifle the public and mute the Justice Department and protect her lying, conniving, self serving butt? Time will tell but in all honesty, I hope they hang her!!! This is coming out when Iowa is just 2 weeks away and according to polls, Bernie is whipping her butt in Ia and N.H. If the Republicans are on the ball, they should, can and need to use this against her if the Justice Dept. does not do their job. The IG stated that this was blatant disregard for the safety of citizens and of our country and some of the offices that are in our national security system. End of continuing rant.

Tommy:metal2:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Bernie whooping her has got to be giving her a real headache. She is possibly going to realize it does matter, especially now.
You realize it was Obama that helped in the leaks about her email. That sort of makes me think he might only bunt for her. You know sort of like how he goes to bat for the citizens that voted him into office. I mean we know Obama has his own agenda for everything. OMG Moochelle for vice president?

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Last night I heard a guy on the radio saying she is done, stick a fork in, she's done and Biden is going to step in to "save the day" and run for POTUS.
They're saying she's in too deep to slip out of this one and Obama hates her so he's not going to be of any help to her.
Dang, what a mess!
Sounds like a bunch of real nice folks. :sarcasm:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
IF...and that's a big if, she is finally done for...

all I can say is .....Couldn't happen to a better person...thank you Lord.

Jim
btw...I'm not holdin my breath..;)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Well it seems Ole slick willie might get a taste of what Cosby is getting. I doubt Cosby has a thousand in the woodwork that could come forward like willie supposedly has. I read he had a line going to the back door of the governor's mansion. Now we hear hildebeast had her play with some of these women. Yeah she might be cooked if the woodwork opens up on her.
But yeah like Jim I am not holding my breath.
I read the dumbnuts have a surprise coming as a contender for prez. They must figure hildebeast is about toast and Bernie has about a snow balls chance in hell of becoming prez. Is Moochelle going to be the surprise contender?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts