Hildebeast could be in trouble-YES!!!

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Tommycourt, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

In a Fox news interview a former independent judge stated that in 60-90 days that charges concerning e-mails that are classified were released by Hildebeast and her staff. There is a law on the books that state that e-mails sent on a personal server must be turned over to the government within a 20 day span. She did not do this. James Coomey, head of FBI, according to the judge CANNOT be swayed by politics and if this is swept under the rug by the justice department, he might resign. He has no political ambitions and takes his job very seriously whether they be democratic or republican. This judge stated that if this is swept under the rug, there will be an eruption through the whole administration. I urge Obama NOT to close Gitmo because Hildebeast will not have a new residence if she is found guilty. Some of her staff may be given a "free ride" (non prosecutional protection) in trade for the truth. I keep my fingers crossed and hope this all comes to light. The Clintons will fight this as they have all the other times they have broken the law. This could also be a presidential violation as Lame Brain stated he knew nothing about a personal server. What's that song from the 1930's? Oh, Happy days are here again!

Tommy:spot:

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

I would take Biden for the next year over both of them.

3. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Sorry for the bad news buddy but;

"1. Clinton’s use of a private server and email was technically legal.

If the current US secretary of state, John Kerry, were to do with his emails what Hillary did with hers, he would be breaking federal laws, which call for government officials to forward or copy all work-related emails sent or received on private accounts to their government account within the time span of 20 days. This was not a law when Clinton was in office."

4. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Ern is correct. She once again will skate.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Man do I hope Ernie is wrong!!! She has skated on every issue that has been presented to her without accepting any responsibility just like Lame Brain does. Don't either one of them have any shame at all??????

Tommy

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Dang it! :(
    Thought you were on to something Tommy.

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If what she did was legal then why all the hoopla about it?

8. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Because everyone is throwing any and all crap out about the beast with the hope that something will stick.

9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Her hind end should be under the jail for Benghazi but she has made a laughing stock of it so far.

10. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The Clintons have been covering their butts, way before most of the people going after her, were wearing diapers...

The old dog aint gonna be taken down.

She is just letting the pups play.

Wait till she has a clear cut opponent....then you will see the beetch show her fangs.

Jim

11. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

She will use her flying monkeys to get those ruby slippers.