Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... from Eastern Washington. Capricorn. Love the rain and I like sushi. Glad to be here :)

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hi Tim; welcome to RT.

In eastern Washington, I gather that most inhabitants love the rain, eh?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So true. We got our first sprinkle yesterday in quite some time. On a plus, the temperatures are dropping back to the 80s, and "it's a dry heat" :)

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Hi Tim,

Welcome to our forum and nice to have you join. Great guys and gals on here that will gladly share information with you. You will find out that Buster, Jim, Spike, Savage and Gumpy will want to see pics of your hardware, so if you can, please download some pics for these guys. They are great guys but real nosy!!!!:D

Tommy - from the land of eternal heat.............Az.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Jump in and enjoy your time spent here.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RT, from West side of KY.

Jim

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hi Tim,

Welcome to our forum and nice to have you join. Great guys and gals on here that will gladly share information with you. You will find out that Buster, Jim, Spike, Savage and Gumpy will want to see pics of your hardware, so if you can, please download some pics for these guys. They are great guys but real nosy!!!!:D

Tommy - from the land of eternal heat.............Az.
Nosy? Come on, Tommy...we would never ask for pics in order to salivate over some other guy's Iron pile.

Hey, welcome to RT, Tim. Jump on in. And don't let Tommy's exaggerations scare you off. You'll soon see that everything is all business here, no BS at all. Well except for Tommy that is...:D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome from idaho!

I moved from outside of Spokane last year. Where in E Washington are you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mead area right now but putting the house on the market and looking for property to build, maybe in Idaho though not too far from my wife's work in the valley. Looking to build a small retirement house.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
A good friend of mine, who is also an administrator for several forums we help with, just sold his house and business in Kommiefornia and moved to Sweet, Idaho. He has been there for a few months, and the smile on his face just won't wash off. He loves it there!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
A good friend of mine, who is also an administrator for several forums we help with, just sold his house and business in Kommiefornia and moved to Sweet, Idaho. He has been there for a few months, and the smile on his face just won't wash off. He loves it there!

Well he went from one of the most restricted states to one of the most free states.

Permit less carry, open or concealed

NO magazine capacity limits

There's no such thing as a waiting period around here, for long guns or handguns

Stand your ground and castle doctrine

And on and on and on

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts