Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hi Robby,

Welcome To RugerTalk,

Thank you for joining us.

I moved your intro to Introductions, so that you get a proper welcome.

Looks like you got it right to post your intro, just in the wrong subforum, thats OK, thats where we help out.

When you read a post , look to bottom left and click on reply. and write your own post.

If you want to start your own thread on a subject, just click on the proper subforum title ,and upper left you will see "new thread"click on that, and write a Title , then the body of your post.

Hope this helps,
anymore questions ....just ask.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Let your fingers express your questions, answers, and especially pics.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Yep, welcome. Get phideaux to give you the dope on posting pics. Pics of your guns would be good, but not a requirement; I just posted a pic of shooting benches, and I didn't even build them. Buster responded with a pic of his butt.

Hey OK, some folks call them berms. I'm old-fashioned.

:D

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Yep, welcome. Get phideaux to give you the dope on posting pics. Pics of your guns would be good, but not a requirement; I just posted a pic of shooting benches, and I didn't even build them. Buster responded with a pic of his butt.

Hey OK, some folks call them berms. I'm old-fashioned.

:D
Bob,
I was having a good time until they started saying to post pics. Now Buster showing his butt :eek:, I think I would have a hard time viewing that one. I know it's a once in a lifetime chance however I think I will pass on that one. Now if he was Bo Derek or Raquel Welch then I MIGHT glance at it. Kind of like looking in a museum: nice to look at but it won't do you any good cuz you can't touch!!

Tommy

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Robby,

Before I got side tracked by VT I should have extended my hand by saying welcome to the forum and YES pictures say a thousand words on this web site.
Any pics of Bo or Raquel will be of most high esteem. VT just threw me off my game. Again welcome from sizzling and sunny Az.

Tommy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome from Boston, I wish you have a great stay with us. We all are Ruger lovers here who love to talk about Ruger firearms and also lots of general stuffs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yikes Tommy!?! Bo Derek or Raquel Welch? Heck I'm in my late fifties but still not interested in seeing 70 year olds butts. Lol. Good luck to you on that. Loving this site so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts