Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks from Anchorage, AK. I've owned a number of Ruger firearms over the years and have loved them all! Of course I love all firearms but don't we all?? :duck:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Howdy folks from Anchorage, AK. I've owned a number of Ruger firearms over the years and have loved them all! Of course I love all firearms but don't we all?? :duck:
Welcome to this Friendly Forum. I too have owned a number of Ruger firearms over the years - and the only one I didn't/don't love is the .44 semiauto carbine.

:acool2:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We welcome new input and pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words so it is a break from typing.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining us.

Man I would love to visit AK, just one time.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
AK might be the safest place in the USA to be real soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi and welcome to one of the best forums about Ruger. I assure you that you will have a great time with us. We all share a common interest here - that we all love Ruger :) Welcome aboard!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Az. Should you have any extra cool air up your way, please send me a case of Mason jars full of it. We all share on this forum and right now cool air sounds real good to me. Get to know the people here and you will have a blast!! Greetings again.
Tommy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks to all the friendly folks here! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts