Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all im squirrelhunterswife i love guns ,hunting ,fishing and being out side no matter the weather love haveing a pole in hand and catching fish love squirrel hunting and deer hunting

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Haha! Welcome to RugerTalk!

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Hey Girl! We are sure glad to have ya here. Now, if you don't mind, tell us your deepest and darkest secrets of that ol' man of yours! ;)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Well butter my biscuits! Welcome darling! So happy to share all these studs with another lady ;)
Careful! Some of them (not naming anyone I particular :D) can be a tad full of themselves.
We have a ladies only section. If you'd like access let one of us mods/admins know and we'll get you in. :)
Glad your here. Jump in and enjoy!

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
She is now in the gal's section and since she has to put up with Jerry, I got her set up as a supporting member!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
You look familiar for some squirrely reason. Welcome to the other family.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ok , Thanks for joining,
Its about time we get a GOOD LOOKING SH ,:cool:

Sorry Jerry.:rolleyes:

Welcome to our krazy little community.

Warning... Your only 1 of 2 women here, so stay on your toes ....all the wolves will be howling.:eek:

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I am glad you joined our happy little community. I was so tired of being in the "ladies" group and having to listen to all the old curmudgeons complain and gripe. I felt like a 3rd wheel. I am surprised that you can put up with Jerry but we all have our burdens in life to overcome. Welcome to the forum and glad to have you on board. Only reason I was in the ladies group is that is the only place I could get any respect. No respect, no respect, I never get no respect. I think Rodney used to say that.

Tommy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts