Here we go yet again

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by DoubleR, Jul 21, 2015.

1. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep as usual the son was not the violent type even though he was often stopped. There is that perfect person with just the occasional bad boy streak that kept coming out.
    I foresee many LEO taking early retirement over this crap going on. The cops have nobody to protect themselves and they better not use their guns.
    Gun control is being gone after in every aspect possible. Pretty soon only the BG will have a gun. Oh I forgot the government will be included in the BG group.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Oh sheet, here we go again when the race baiters get to Cincinnati. Tomorrow the White House will lower the flag to half mast (which it took 5 days to do when the Marines and Sailor were shot) and then I am sure our District Attorney will send about a hundred agents down there to investigate. I mean, the guy only had 60 arrests and a slew of kids so you know he is a kind and respectable citizen. Obama will have to speak about this on how the poor black man is being marked and beaten down. He said he can relate to them. The only relation he has is with himself. He has none with Congress and everything he has done is for the good of the country. He best soliliquoy is: It's not my fault! It's always someone elses fault when things fail to go right. People, I don't know how we can handle another 18 months of this crap and if Hillary gets in, get ready for a whole bunch more and worse. It won't be her fault either-she will just lie!!!
    Tommy

4. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Dubose's mother, Audrey, said her son was "full of love," CNN affiliate WLWT-TV reported.
    "Know that my son was not a violent person," she said. "My son ... he got stopped a lot but he never tried to fight."

Well, that explains it then. :eek: D'oh!

Glad I didn't go into law enforcement, never would be able to put up with the................
    Don't see how they manage too.

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The sheeple .....
    [​IMG]

Jim

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The truth of the whole problem is people think if they ignore it then it will go away.

7. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Called the "Ostrich Syndrome".;)

[​IMG]