Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many 10/22 models....looking for a model with mostly classic lines (full fixed stock), threaded barrel ( aim to add suppressor), scope mount (rail), prefer stainless....Ruger must have 50 models....what flavor do I start looking at?

Sent from my iPad using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just brought home my 10/22lazer.
Dry fired it a few times.
MISERABLE trigger pull.
A friend has a nail gun with a better trigger.

Why should I have to spend X amount of dollars for the gun
and
Another X amount of dollars for an after market trigger?????

OK,
Liability.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya....if they made a gazillion 10/22s over the years, you think issues like a decent trigger would be mute.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You hold a dozen different models, and you take home the one you fall in love with, ain't no science about it ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it from Bud's....at first I wanted the Tac, w/threaded barrel,rail....then thought better and went for the carbine.....just for plinking fun!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a 10/22 Takedown last year when I couldn't find the 10/22 Target I was looking for. I love the Takedown, but the Target model is still on my wish list.
I also bought a 77/22 VBZ with a Nikon Prostaff scope. Lots of fun to shoot 1 inch groups at 50 yard targets. Shoots CCI Stingers well at 100 yard targets too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been looking for a LVT lately. I lean more toward the Classic rifle myself. The ultimate 10/22 for me would be one of the walnut stocked finger groove models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts