Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can somebody in management answer a question and then delete this message?

"marcinstl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

ah, what's that mean? what do I do?

thanks.
marc

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Usually when you get that message it is because you didn't login and you tried to respond to a post. Sign in and then see what you get. You should not get that message then and be able to post.
Also if you are trying to respond to paid members only section such as political then you have to be a paid membership and get permission from administrator havesu to enter those sections.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
What he said ^^^^

Jim

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you have to pay to comment on politics? that's going to keep me honest.
(hehehehe, I just got banned from another gun forum for being a commie liberal, the good old boys just couldn't handle opinions from the slightly left of center.)
anyway, most of the time I either have a gun question or a brag about recent trip to the range. thanks. be safe. have fun.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
No you do not have to pay to participate in our Politics and Religion sub forum...all you got to do is PM Havasu , our admin, and ask.

People dont get banned on RT for their political views.

Paid memberships are common , and helps keep the forums up and running.

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I'm lots of places.

Only the shadow knows....;)

Jim

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
who me? marcinstl? I use that handle on some gun boards and some stock trading boards. I am registered at the Glock, Kahr, FN, Kel-Tec and Ruger boards--I like to get personal reviews before I buy a gun. (never did get a Glock or an FN, Kahr was a mistake, love the P-series Rugers, carry a KT P-32 all day, every day. my "backup buddy").

(Ok, I got banned on the other board for not having the same 2nd amendment/evangelical values as others. they use the "your trolling" excuse. I posted a link to an article where the author was saying the Republicans have got themselves in a fine pickle with Trump or Cruz. the party brand is ruined. they'd be better off voting for Hillary, "ya can't impeach her if ya don't get her elected". now I thought that was just hilarious. they didn't. oh well.)

I going to take the Single Seven to the range next week, review to follow.
be safe and have fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts