Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome Chase!
Thanks for the intro! Happy to have you!
We're like one big happy semi dysfunctional family here.
Jump on in and enjoy!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Yep , you gotta watch out for all the Leg Pullin...:)

I know that some are fully dysfunctional...some are sorta dysfunctional, some are a little dysfunctional.......ten there are those that are just outright nuts.:brickwall::cryinglaugh:

I
:welcome:

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome, chase. You've likely been reading RT for awhile, so you have some notion of what goes on. We are serious about guns and politics, and not so serious about much else.

Ahem. As for dysfunctional, a full appreciation of the term comes with age.

:p

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk!
Don't let all this semi dysfunctional stuff get to you, what we mean by that is we are 100% dysfunctional except when it comes to firearms, then we can function just fine! (that's where the semi part comes from)
What rugers are you shooting?
Have fun and jump right in!

·
Patriot
2,178 Posts
:welcome: From the South East Texas Gulf Coast near Houston.
Did you guys know Texas has the second largest canyon in the USA?
I bet you know where it's at chase...... :tiphat:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Oh Mag I think Chase knows you are older than he is. Texas politeness used in addressing old types with respect. LOL
Chase from what I have heard the weather up there can change in a New York minute. NEW YORK! ........GET A ROPE.
Down here around Houston anything north of Huntsville is considered part of the northern United States. That's probably because many down here ain't never been out of their back yards anyway. They keep hearing how it takes a full days drive to get out of Texas so they stay put.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts