Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by johnhenry, Feb 11, 2016.

1. johnhenry

johnhenry New Member

I`m John Henry from eastern Connecticut. Formerly know as the Constitution state Its now referred to as the Communist state of Connecticut. Nuff about that sad subject.

Just Bit the bullet and ordered a (#17123) Ruger M 77 hawkeye predator in .204 Ruger from my friendly local gun store. Will post group results as soon as I get a scope mounted and better weather for some range time.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk, Thanks for the introduction,

WE don't mind if you want to post a pic..;)

Yep, let us know how she shoots...

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hi jh. My sympathies re your domicile; hang in there, Bernie will straighten things out. [:D]

A new model 77; mm-mm. I just bought a RAR in .22-250. Got the scope on it and bore sighted... now we wait. Betcha you get to the range before I do.

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome John Henry to one of the finest forums on the net. I think you will find that there are many on here such as yourself you has a love of firearms, reloading and generally sharing information. Looking forward to visiting with you and perhaps sharing some on your knowledge. Again, a big welcome and join right in.

Tommy from the sizzling Valley of the Sun Az.

5. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

A warm welcome from Tucson, Az. It is 81 degrees as I type this, so I do mean warm welcome.;)

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from Texas. I have more than a few Ruger handguns which I like a lot. I am mostly a revolver fan boy here. Yep show us the pics of the gun and perhaps the target results when you get them.
    It is 70 degrees here at 6:30 pm and I can sure take this weather for February. You can keep the cold, snow, and libtards up there.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  7. DC99

DC99 New Member

Welcome from Illinois

8. gumpy

gumpy New Member

You're not right, Mon! High Saturday in NE Alabama is only going to get to 35°.
    Nuff bout the weather.
    Welcome to the forum. Yes we love pictures, and range results, or any info on guns and shooting.

9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Hello..........I thought maybe Adele had come here.