Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Elle and brand new to hand guns. I just got a LC9 and am very excited. I have my CCW although I do not carry. It will primarily be a range and home defense weapon (and for the Zombies, just in case, haha). I am looking forward to taking some classes, practicing at the range, and getting to know my new pistol better. Nice to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Welcome Elle ..... Glad to have you here and hope you can stay and help this forum grow.

Lc9 is a great little pistol. Get use to the trigger and you will love it

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Love WI, lived there for many years, Lake Geneva.

Welcome to Rugertalk,

Jim

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, I'm in Northwestern Wisconsin, and I know full well that there are good and bad spots in Wisconsin. I have my CCW permit also and I carry every day, thank you Scott Walker, so, just where in the heck are you at? :D

Must be right below you as I'm in (Central) Western, WI as well.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm thinking about getting a ruger 10/22 takedown. Does anyone have one and what do you think about it
Hi there Pottsy,

Sorry I missed this post earlier,
But ,Welcome to Rugertalk,

maybe you could start a new thread in Introductions, all for yourself, and just tellus a lttle about yourself.
Ye I have a 10/22 as many others here do, and if you post your 10/22 questions over inthe 10/22 subforu, Im bettin you will get a lot of replys.

Enjoy the Forum.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts