Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from TN...sr1911 TALO Night Watchman Commander

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
My name is Kris and I just bought my first 1911 which is also my first Ruger.The Night Watchman (cmd). Excellent firearm. Beautiful piece of steel.
I'm a native of Columbia,SC and have resided in the mountains of east TN for the last 26 years. I am a proud Tennessean and legal gun carrier...but a Gamecock for life!

I'm here to read and learn mostly. Especially from from you experienced 1911 guys.
Thanks for having me.

P.s.
My apologies to Broadside and this forum as I accidentally hijacked his intro and posted my intro on his thread. Newbie here

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and trading gun info can be fun. Tommy as well as others here are big into the Ruger 1911 series. The 1911 has and always will be one of the best gun formats ever made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and trading gun info can be fun. Tommy as well as others here are big into the Ruger 1911 series. The 1911 has and always will be one of the best gun formats ever made.
That's good to know because I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions!

Thanks everyone.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining,

as already stated , 1911s rock, you got a good one.

Jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jim.
I do have one question already. Mine didn't come with the spent shell casing. Has anyone ever heard of that happening? I'm guessing it's no big concern. I called my local gun store to make sure they didn't leave it laying out of the box and they didn't.
Coming from Glocks I've never experienced that,though the guy at my lgs said he has even seen Glocks without the test rounds.
Thoughts?

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from the sizzling Valley of the Sun Az. Great people on this forum and they will welcome you with open arms and will help in any way possible. Good luck with your 1911.

Tommy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts