Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was intrigued by the site, and lo and behold, I had signed up! o_O Didn't remember a thing! The frau says it is part and parcel of being 80...I'm sure I don't know what she is talking about! I have owned and liked Rugers since 1960, when I bought my first Single Six from the Thule, Greenland BX. I only had one with a problem...I sent it back to Ruger for evaluation and correction, and when I inquired, the customer service lady said; "Oh, the technician said to replace your gun!:eek: We'll send you whatever you'd like! Sooo...it came to pass that I received a brand-new Match Champion!:D

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome aboard. We have a few not so spring chickens here. I might look back and see some posts I don't remember here.

Reactions: Carl Crosby

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Hello from KY.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I was intrigued by the site, and lo and behold, I had signed up! o_O Didn't remember a thing! The frau says it is part and parcel of being 80...I'm sure I don't know what she is talking about! I have owned and liked Rugers since 1960, when I bought my first Single Six from the Thule, Greenland BX. I only had one with a problem...I sent it back to Ruger for evaluation and correction, and when I inquired, the customer service lady said; "Oh, the technician said to replace your gun!:eek: We'll send you whatever you'd like! Sooo...it came to pass that I received a brand-new Match Champion!:D
Wow, lucky! Hello and welcome from Indiana.

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
Welcome aboard!! You couldn't have picked a more friendlier and down to earth site as this one!!! Can't wait to hear more from you!! Have a seat and pull up that foot stool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts