Hello from South Carolina, USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS, Aug 10, 2020.

1. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

Hello from South Carolina I am new here but not new to Ruger Firearms. I purchased my first Ruger rifle in 1964 it had just hit the market and they sold like hotcakes, I was just 12 yrs old then and my old single shot stevens retired to the gun cabinet forever. I had saved my money up cutting grass and working picking apples and Bailing hay, the price then was about $55.00 it complemented my Ruger Standard .22 LR pistol my Grandfather gave me in 1963. I have owned the Ruger Carbine Semi-auto .44 Deer Rifle also one of the best pistol caliber brush guns on the market, it complemented my Black Hawk.44 and then the Red Hawk. Ruger has seen some change in the past 57 years since my first Ruger .22 pistol in 1963.

2. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Glad you dropped in and looking forward to your posts.

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS likes this.

3. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

Than
    Thank You Sir, I was a Sheriff Deputy in Travis County (AUSTIN) Texas and I served at FT Hood Texas in the 1970s

4. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

Another welcome aboard from Texas.

5. Fireman22

Fireman22 Active Member

6. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

Than
    Thank You

7. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

Thank You

8. silveradoman59

silveradoman59 Member

Welcome from the Peoples Republic of Illinois. I was born in South Carolina at a hospital that doesn't exist any more. Dad was in the Air Force and I was born a Donaldson Air Force base there.

9. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

Thank You! come on back down here living in a blue state most of the population is on
    Psychotropic medications diazepines, oxazepines and thiazepines benzodiazepines and other drugs for mental illness .