Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from South Carolina I am new here but not new to Ruger Firearms. I purchased my first Ruger rifle in 1964 it had just hit the market and they sold like hotcakes, I was just 12 yrs old then and my old single shot stevens retired to the gun cabinet forever. I had saved my money up cutting grass and working picking apples and Bailing hay, the price then was about $55.00 it complemented my Ruger Standard .22 LR pistol my Grandfather gave me in 1963. I have owned the Ruger Carbine Semi-auto .44 Deer Rifle also one of the best pistol caliber brush guns on the market, it complemented my Black Hawk.44 and then the Red Hawk. Ruger has seen some change in the past 57 years since my first Ruger .22 pistol in 1963.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Than
Welcome from the great state of Texas. Glad you dropped in and looking forward to your posts.
Thank You Sir, I was a Sheriff Deputy in Travis County (AUSTIN) Texas and I served at FT Hood Texas in the 1970s

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome from the Peoples Republic of Illinois. I was born in South Carolina at a hospital that doesn't exist any more. Dad was in the Air Force and I was born a Donaldson Air Force base there.

Reactions: BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from the Peoples Republic of Illinois. I was born in South Carolina at a hospital that doesn't exist any more. Dad was in the Air Force and I was born a Donaldson Air Force base there.
Thank You! come on back down here living in a blue state most of the population is on
Psychotropic medications diazepines, oxazepines and thiazepines benzodiazepines and other drugs for mental illness .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts