Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new guy from South western PA. Just purchased a new SR9C and I am looking forward to getting to the range soon. In the process of getting my range bag in order and waiting for my approval to the local gun club.
Looking forward to some good input.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT.......

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum.,,,

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Helimech26...
So far I have:
Ear and eye protection, shooting gloves, cleaning supplies, tools, tape, notebook n pen, extra mags, rags, I think that's about it. Still gotta put in lens cleaner, tacks or staples and some other small stuff but I believe for the most part I am ready to go. After I load up my guns and ammo of course!

I got my bag from Cabelas, digital camo real nice bag for $40. But had I known I was going to a gun show this past weekend I would of waited cause I found one there I liked better and it was bigger and cheaper. But that's the chance you take right?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

SR40C Owner here... add a brimmed baseball cap. Keeps flying brass off of you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that is alot but better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
I'm sure it will lessen as time goes by and I get more familiar with the ranges.
Oh I forgot one more item....Targets duh!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am also in SW PA, and have the Ruger SR9C...I have a lot of fun at the gun range with it. I also have the SR22 and have a lot of fun plinking!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts