Ruger Talk Forums banner

Hello from Rhode Island

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Eatapeach 
#1 ·
Hello...

I used to shoot when I was young and when I did SP duty in the USN. Decades ago.
I'm 52 next month, I was chef,then worked as a butcher for alomost 10 yrs..
Two,years ago,I did another change of career and now I cut hair. Men's and women's.

I recently decided to get back into shooting and bought a Glock 42 for CC- which I'm still in process.
Tomorrow I pick up my first revolver,a Ruger GP100 6" barrel. I shot one a couple of months ago and fell in love with it.
Can't wait to pick it up!!

I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and have picked up a lot already.
Looking forward to more.

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum.
You realize you are probably destined to buying a few more guns. There ain't no such thing as that was the last gun you will buy. Well till the money runs out or the other half says you have enough guns and you like her cooking.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum.
You realize you are probably destined to buying a few more guns. There ain't no such thing as that was the last gun you will buy. Well till the money runs out or the other half says you have enough guns and you like her cooking.

That's what I'm worried about!!! It's already happening.
I play guitar too.. we call it GAS- Gear Aquisition Syndrome

After all I did buy a killer range pack that can fit three handguns. I should use it to its full potential, or it would be a waste of money,right???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.