Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just started shooting my Ruger 9mm P95 in April and am really enjoying it so far. I'm still working on getting tighter target groups.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to RT. Tighter groups, eh? That's a goal-in-common here. That P95 is an interesting way to start.

ps. Beware - there are iconoclasts here (they think of themselves as 'leg-pullers').

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us,

btw, I'm not one of them eyekoniklass type.

Jim:)

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome to RT, I found one of the best ways to tighten that group is start at ten yards with a blank target. Fire your first shot onto the target. Now try to put all your, shots through that first hole. Remember, once you get a tight group at 10 yards to move to 15 and do it again. Takes less time than you might think to start shooting tight groups. Good luck, and again welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome from KY.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
A buckeye rolled on in. Welcome to RT.
Iconoclast? Only VT could come up with that word for a leg puller. VT is the word processor here as you will notice.
After all my years shooting I am still at 10 yards trying to get tight groups. If a tight group is within 6" then I am doing good. The only thing is that 6" isn't around the eye, more off to one side.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum. Great people on here and glad to share information with you!!!

From the eternal sunny sands of Az.

Tommy

I'm not one of them eyekoniklass type. I dunno what that even means!!!!:dunno:

·
Registered
992 Posts
I looked up "iconoclast" in the dictionary...it didn't say "leg puller"...;)

Welcome to RT. Have some fun and feel free to ask questions if you have any!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
A buckeye rolled on in. Welcome to RT.
Iconoclast? Only VT could come up with that word for a leg puller. VT is the word processor here as you will notice.
After all my years shooting I am still at 10 yards trying to get tight groups. If a tight group is within 6" then I am doing good. The only thing is that 6" isn't around the eye, more off to one side.
First off, Welcome Corkster!

I had to look up "Iconoclast." Huh, learn something new everyday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts