Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. Just decided to join up. I have been a lurker for a few years now. I own a SP101, LCP and a Ruger mini 14 that was traded in from the CDCR. My next up on the list is to get a LC9. Hope to contribute where I can and hope to be a moderator her soon.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The more input the more you get back. You might get some leg pulling but it's all in for the fun of it. We like show and tell also so get your pics up.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome rugerman. I have found this forum to be uniquely down-home friendly, with a lot of life experience as well as gun knowledge; I expect you'll like it.

Dunno why you want to be a moderator though. I apply the ancient wisdom that says "If you want to be President, you ain't fit for the job". That's sort of a special case of what I learned in basic: "Never volunteer".

Hah. In case my first sentence has lost its gloss - welcome to RT.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for joining...

Moderator ? soon? WHY ?:eek:

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the best on the computer. I don't know about volunteering------ When I was in the Army I did enough of that. Our Top Sgt. would come over and say I want 3 volunteers: point and say: you, you and you. Then I had to hurry up and then stand in line. But it's up to you just as long as you enjoy the forum, that's our goal. Thanks for joining!!!

From the land of the sizzling sun and eternal desert- Az.

Tommy

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts