Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum a couple of days ago and just figured out how to post! (thanks Austin) Anyway, great forum for Ruger enthusiasts. Myself I own 2 Ruger New Vaqueros chambered in .45LC, a Ruger LC380 to tote around for self-defence, And my newest acquisition. A New Bearcat .22 Shopkeeper with a birds head grip. Great little revolver.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome the the forum! :welcome:

I see you have good taste in wheelguns, lots of SA revolver fans around here, Myself included!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Enjoy your time spent here with others doing the same.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
I see you have good taste in wheelguns, lots of SA revolver fans around here, Myself included!
Welcome from Texas. :tiphat:
Yep, Good taste alright. I'm kinda partial to S/A's myself.
Although, I recently traded away the Super Blackhawk. (My old arm started to complain about recoil).
The .357 and .22 LR/Mag are keepers.

Attachments

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Az. Glad to have you aboard. The Ruger Bearcat was my first ever handgun at 10 years old, fine gun.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hondo and it's a pleasure to have you on board. We have a lot of good people on here and a few old codgers but we still give them the same respect we give to all. Jump in on the conversations at any time. And congrats for the Bearcat. I remember when the first ones came out and I couldn't decide on it or a Colt Diamondback. I ended up with the Colt however it got traded, like a danged fool. One thing you will learn, NO ONE on this forum will ever accuse ME of being smart!!! You can confirm that by talking to the old codgers:D:eek:verreact:
Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome Hondo.

I vaguely remember the movie. Something about a woman in a haymow - and some other stuff.

Tommy is sneaky-smart.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thank you for joining us.

Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee:D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to RT. Feel free to ask questions here. We have lots of answers and if you're lucky, we might have the right answer!

Seriously, this is a real good group here. Beware of having your leg pulled though...seems to be a lot of that around here lately...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Howdy from KY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts