Hello from New Mexico!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hondo, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hondo

Hondo New Member

Joined the forum a couple of days ago and just figured out how to post! (thanks Austin) Anyway, great forum for Ruger enthusiasts. Myself I own 2 Ruger New Vaqueros chambered in .45LC, a Ruger LC380 to tote around for self-defence, And my newest acquisition. A New Bearcat .22 Shopkeeper with a birds head grip. Great little revolver.

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome the the forum! :welcome:

I see you have good taste in wheelguns, lots of SA revolver fans around here, Myself included!

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to RT. Enjoy your time spent here with others doing the same.

4. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Welcome from Texas. :tiphat:
    Yep, Good taste alright. I'm kinda partial to S/A's myself.
    Although, I recently traded away the Super Blackhawk. (My old arm started to complain about recoil).
    The .357 and .22 LR/Mag are keepers.

Attached Files:

5. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Tucson, Az. Glad to have you aboard. The Ruger Bearcat was my first ever handgun at 10 years old, fine gun.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome to the forum Hondo and it's a pleasure to have you on board. We have a lot of good people on here and a few old codgers but we still give them the same respect we give to all. Jump in on the conversations at any time. And congrats for the Bearcat. I remember when the first ones came out and I couldn't decide on it or a Colt Diamondback. I ended up with the Colt however it got traded, like a danged fool. One thing you will learn, NO ONE on this forum will ever accuse ME of being smart!!! You can confirm that by talking to the old codgers:D:eek:verreact:
    Tommy

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome Hondo.

I vaguely remember the movie. Something about a woman in a haymow - and some other stuff.

Tommy is sneaky-smart.

8. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thank you for joining us.

Jim

9. mulescj8

mulescj8 Member

Welcome from East Tennessee:D

10. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome! We're happy to have you!
    Jump in and enjoy!

11. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Welcome to RT. Feel free to ask questions here. We have lots of answers and if you're lucky, we might have the right answer!

Seriously, this is a real good group here. Beware of having your leg pulled though...seems to be a lot of that around here lately...:rolleyes:

12. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member