Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - great to be here. Just joined last night.

The only Ruger's I own are a 10/22 semiauto rifle, and an LCR in .327 magnum, besides other brands. Hoping to learn from all of you.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! :welcome:

The LCR is definitely on my 'want' list. As the great VT said ' a small fistful of practical'

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome, iblearning. I be learning too; unfortunately, the leakage is greater than the incoming.

The 10/22 is an amazingly successful rifle. The LCR (mine is the .357 version) is pretty close to being an engineering miracle.

If you come to possess only one other Ruger, it ought to be an all-steel Blackhawk or Vaquero (in my moderately humble opinion); the Equalizer reborn.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us.

Jim

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome aboard, I think all of us have some that are not Rugers. There is room for all, just not pocketbook.:D

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from the sunny egg sizzling state of Az. We welcome all to join us and you don't have to have a bunch of Rugers. All types of handguns, rifles, shotguns, BB guns and kick boxing is welcome. I have to be careful when it comes to kick boxing cuz some of us can't get our legs that high anymore- and I am one of them. Again-welcome.

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. I also have the LCR 357 and I had an SP101 in 327. I just wonder if the LCR 327 has even more recoil than the SP101 327?

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Texas.

We all learn form each other around here. Some of the stuff we 'learn' is even correct.
Kidding, lots of knowledge on this forum.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. :D

:GadsdenFlag:

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
My wife once had a Taurus 327 mag, a two inch ported handgun. I guess do to the porting it was a pussycat to shoot, although a loud one.:D

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts