Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled on this forum looking at Rugers. Figured I'd join in. Seems like alot of good info here.

·
Registered
641 Posts
P93 found one last of my p series searches. Not saying I wont buy another p series.
Don’t know much about the P series as this was before my brother talked me into shooting for fun. I understand they are built like a tank and a little bulky to carry. I started with an SR 9 in 2014 but it has the stainless steel slide. Really like stainless. That’s why I bought a SR 1911 in stainless but the old hands do not like more than about 30 rounds. That is why I shoot the 9 mm more often.
Recently bought the SAR 2000 stainless of course. Sarsilmaz makes some nice CZ clones and the quality is very good.
Well anyway be sure and tell us how your Ruger P’s are doing at the range.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don’t know much about the P series as this was before my brother talked me into shooting for fun. I understand they are built like a tank and a little bulky to carry. I started with an SR 9 in 2014 but it has the stainless steel slide. Really like stainless. That’s why I bought a SR 1911 in stainless but the old hands do not like more than about 30 rounds. That is why I shoot the 9 mm more often.
Recently bought the SAR 2000 stainless for course. Sarsilmaz makes some nice CZ clones and the quality is very good.
Well anyway be sure and tell us how your Ruger P’s are doing at the range.
Will do. So far not a malfunction with any of them. They were all used but very nice condition. And yes they are tanks probably won't carry just shoot & clean.

·
Registered
83 Posts
P94DAO home defense pistol. I shoot it some , but never carry, too heavy. I have plastic pistols for that!
Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 6.49.11 PM.png

1 - 9 of 9 Posts