Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys stopping in to say hello. Just got my first Ruger. It's a 10/22 Target Model. I enjoy the sister forums so much I decided to join this one. Hopefully you guys can steer me straight. I haven't been able to shoot it much. Maybe 250 rounds. Here are a few pictures. Ten shots at 25 yards.5 shots each using different ammo at 50 yrds. ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1399743314.808090.jpg . ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1399743240.068827.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertak.

Cant beat them 10/22s I love mine, and it shoots like yours...:)

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Registered
246 Posts
welcome, this is a great forum with nice folks and good info, by the way, nice shootin there tex, of course some of it could be that nice piece go glass perched on top! I am coming to NC in the fall and see if I can bang some tree rats with my 22/45 mk3 target pistol. haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome, this is a great forum with nice folks and good info, by the way, nice shootin there tex, of course some of it could be that nice piece go glass perched on top! I am coming to NC in the fall and see if I can bang some tree rats with my 22/45 mk3 target pistol. haha

We have lots of fox squirrels around here. They are huge. I was born and raised about 35 miles west from my current location and there aren't any to be found. I have never actually seen any before I moved. I thought they were cats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts