hello from Missouri

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daveag, Apr 26, 2016.

1. daveag

daveag New Member

Hello, I'm Dave I have been a Ruger fan half my life .270 M77 77/50's are my deer rifles. Old Armys are the BEST! Accuracy is what impressed me. I've never seen a Ruger that would not shoot! Only complaint is, I bought a new AR-15 and barrel nut was loose!

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for the introduction,

Lots of Ruger fans here...

Jim

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    Enjoy yourself!

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. A bunch of good people that love guns and sharing about them.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome to the forum and we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here. Lot of people here with many common interests besides guns. Love to hear your viewpoints and thoughts and any pictures you may want to share. Again, thank you for joining!

From the land of the sizzling sun Az.

Tommy

6. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Specially pictures!! Welcome to the forum!

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome to RT, Dave. I've owned a couple 1st model 77s, .30-06 and 7x57. Good guns both of them. As you have noticed by now, we jabber about guns in general, not just Rugers, complain about the weather, and get upset about politics. I may be the only sane guy here.

:duck:

8. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Sanity is highly overrated!!!!

9. Floorist

Floorist Old Timer

Welcome from sw Mo.

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I agree 100% with Gumpy. And Gumpy don't lie and has all the inside info on what really goes on. And when it comes to sanity- I looked it up in the dictionary Bob, and guess what? I didn't see your picture:cheesy:

Tommy

11. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Hi Dave, Welcome to RugerTalk from Texas near Houston.

I liked my M77R in 25-06 so much that I 'shot out' the barrel. :( It's a wall hanger now.
    I've used up a few motorcycles, but the mighty 25 is the first rifle I've 'done in' and it only took 35 years!
    Oh well, given enough time, things change just a little.
    Anyway, glad you joined us. :welcome:

Attached Files:

12. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Tommy, you looked in the wrong book.
    VT's pic is in the crazy book..... He's two pages over from my pic and "three sheets in the wind" past yours. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).
    :cryinglaugh:

13. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

Hello Dave, and welcome to RugerTalk forum. Thank you for your introduction. You will find lots of Ruger fans on this discussion board. Hope you'll have a wonderful time with all of us. Don't forget to post your gun images.