Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. My name is Kristy and I am the proud owner of a pink and black Ruger LCP .380. My husband, Jason, is the proud owner of a Ruger LC9 9mm. (not pink, HA!) We recently took our CPL training course and are awaiting our CPL licenses. We've always had a shotgun but decided it was time to get pistols. I recently had an incident happen at a store where I felt vulnerable and thought it was time that I arm myself for protection. I'm very comfortable with my pistol now and am working on being VERY accurate as well. I've learned that going to the range is very addicting. ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1439926250.537443.jpg "His" and "Hers"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the world of self defense as well as enjoying all about guns.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thank you for joining.

Glad to see your going to carry , to protect yoursell..:cool:
Good choice on the Ruger.

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
"We have a woman's section if you would like access PM me. :)" (DoubleR)

Welcome, Kristy. Sure, join DoubleR in the women's section. I hope you post out here in the Real World too, though. I know it's hard to tell, but Buster is a little less rambunctious when he knows there are women around, and he's gotten used to DoubleR.

;)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
"We have a woman's section if you would like access PM me. :)" (DoubleR)

Welcome, Kristy. Sure, join DoubleR in the women's section. I hope you post out here in the Real World too, though. I know it's hard to tell, but Buster is a little less rambunctious when he knows there are women around, and he's gotten used to DoubleR.

;)

I need the backup on the "Real World" side!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts