Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this message board but not new to shooting sports. I love bench shooting with my Springfeild M1A and my Ruger American in 223 that came with the Redfeild Scope. For fuun you just can't beat shooting with 22 rimfire in that regard I use mt Ruger 10/22 and my Mark IV. On a personal note Iam retired with plenty of time to enjoy shooting well this is breif hello

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining,

There are a couple other retirees here also...

Some of them , not me, are very proficient at pulling a leg or two also.

Jump in with both legs.... eer er I mean feet.

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk!
Enjoy the forum!

:welcome:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and leg wetters, I mean leg pullers.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome, I am also retired and shoot once a week with friends who are retired. Some just shoot pistols while others enjoy 100 to 400 yard rifle practice. I even get in some Black powder shooting now and then. Show us some pics of your weapons, they are always enjoyed.:D

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to RT. We enjoy talking about guns and shooting and just about everything else, lack of knowledge being no handicap.

Welcome to the forum and leg wetters, I mean leg pullers.
I am known here as a leg-puller, though actually I just make keen observations. I am also a leg wetter, being subject to the common geezer difficulty with getting the blasted faucet to shut off all the way at 3 AM.

And, Merry Christmas.

:p

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from the sunny state of Az. I happen to get my feet wet quite often so that's why I wear shower shoes when I am on this forum. Never can tell who is gonna getcha. Don't worry tho, tis all in fun!
Have fun and jump in any time. I am retired and shoot every Sunday so I usually post my "embarrassment record" each week.

Great to have you on board!

Tommy

·
Patriot
2,178 Posts
:welcome: from Texas.
The thing about 10/22's, ammo doesn't cost a lot and you can modify them into anything you want.
Not to take anything away from the other guns you mentioned but that Springfeild M1A is one fine rifle.
Looking forward to reading your posts.

:GadsdenFlag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts