Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New here so checking in. I own numerous handguns two of which are Rugers...sr22 and American full size 9mm. Glad to be here

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome! We're very happy you've joined us!
We're a family here. :)
Watch out for the leg pullers though. People seem to get taller around here....... not mentioning any leg pullers names........ ;)
Jump on in and enjoy! :D

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Thank you for joining.

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! :welcome:

Enjoy the forum

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum. I think you will find it interesting, fun and a good place to get together and shoot the (I forgot the word). Great bunch of guys and gals here and there are come crudgemudgeons here but I am above stating who they are for I am the consummate gentleman. Some are older and wiser and some are just wiser. I fall into the idiot pond but I still like em all. Feel free to jump in on any conversations. Like Gumpy says: we like pictures ( he doesn't read to well)
YANK****************************YANK******************YANK********:cheesy: but he's a good guy!!!

Tommy from the land of eternal sand and cactus Az.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Hello from KY.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome! We're very happy you've joined us!
We're a family here. :)
Watch out for the leg pullers though. People seem to get taller around here....... not mentioning any leg pullers names........ ;)
Jump on in and enjoy! :D
Yeah, always heed DoubleR. Them legpullers are deficient in the Milk Of Human Kindness. Not mentioning names either.

:duck:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts