Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Idaho!

Learned to shoot with a 10/22, own a couple wheel guns, bought my girlfriend( now wife) a 10/22.

Now I'm a dad of 2 awesome boys, all my gun money is spendt on other stuff. But my wife is kind enough to buy me an American 6.5 for fathers day. Love to shoot it every time. Fortunately I'm a machinist so I'm filling out my Form 1 for suppressor and I've been tinkering with other aspects of the gun.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your machinist gun workings.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Iowa.

Be safe,
Smokier

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mountain Home area. Was assigned to Mountain Home AFB. Moved here from Barksdale AFB, Louisiana. Love the mountains, hunting, fishing. And I can go out my kitchen door and shoot any gun I want. It's hard to get any better than that!

Baldy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mountain Home area. Was assigned to Mountain Home AFB. Moved here from Barksdale AFB, Louisiana. Love the mountains, hunting, fishing. And I can go out my kitchen door and shoot any gun I want. It's hard to get any better than that!

Baldy
True story! I grew up in a town of 600 then now to be close to work I live in Pocatello and sick of it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mountain Home is about as big as I want to go. I think we have 4 stoplights. Boise has Cabelas and some great gun stores but I hate the traffic. A brand new FFL just opened here in Mountain Home. He undersells all competitors and is just a great LGS. My new favorite gun store. Nice place to just go and have a cup of coffee and hang out. Just picked up my 5" GP100 from him today.
All the best
Baldy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts