Hello from FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaygo4th, Mar 10, 2016.

1. jaygo4th

jaygo4th New Member

I'm new to the Ruger forum, and I joined because I purchased a 10-22. I bought with the rifle 3 Pro Mag 32 rd mags. And by the way, I have cut my fingers to pieces trying to load those mags. I cannot get more than 10 rds in them. Anyone out there know of a trick to load them, or of a speed loader? Thanks if you can help! Anyway, I love my 10-22 Kryptec Talo Edition. It is truly fun to shoot!

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Hello and welcome to RugerTalk! Those 10/22s are good rifles. I haven't loaded too many mags because I don't own one, just know people who do. Thanks for joining!

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining.

Love the 10/22 , I haven't had that problem handloading the BX 25 magazine.

Jim

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. No doubt some will have answers for you.
    Being a smarty pants.....you are putting the cartridges in the right direction? Just kidding. Well it has been known to happen.

5. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

It could be a 10 round magazine. They look very very similar to the 25 rounders. Could have grabbed the wrong package at the shop, maybe. Price is close to the same, too.

Just sayin'.......

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome to the forum! Many good people on here and hope you enjoy yourself. Someone will be able to help you with your question. Just got to find the right one.

Tommy from Az

7. jaygo4th

jaygo4th New Member

Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your replies to my post, and yes I'm loading cartridges in the right direction, and the package states they are 32 rd Pro Mag mags. I guess I'll have to keep trying to load them a few cartridges at a time until the spring loosens up. Thanks, again!

8. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

After a little research and reading some reviews over at Midway, it seems that the majority of purchasers found it very difficult to load at first. Once loaded, however, and left to sit for several hours, it became much easier to load. Good luck!

9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Welcome to the forum from Texas. :tiphat:
    Never tried the Pro Mag's. But I can recommend Ruger's 25 round mag.

10. jaygo4th

jaygo4th New Member

Mags

Thanks, Gunslinger, for the reply! I guess I'll just have to load a few rounds at a time until I get all 32 in the mags and let them sit for awhile.