Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I rediscovered this forum. Evidently I registered and never introduced myself or posted before. That may give you an indication of my age. Five years ago I bought my first revolver which was a GP100 4" 357 blued followed by a 5" GP100 and a three screw Single Six 22cal. My next Ruger was an SP 101 2.25" DAO 357 and most recently a GS-83 NYCPD 3" DAO 38 spl Speed Six and a 2 .75" Speed Six 357. I spend a lot of time learning as much as I can about these guns from various forums. I'm making up lost time since I got a late start. I'm looking forward to learning more here and sharing whatever I can.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome from California.
I hope you stay with us and share your knowledge and advice. It seems this forum gets smaller as time passes.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Welcome from deep sputh Texas. Stay awhile. Please excuse any of my numerous spelling errors. I have diabetic retinopathy and can't see the sceen well. Even hard for me to use spell check.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spell check causes more errors for me than it corrects if I don't proof read my posts. It changes my words to some that in no way resemble what I typed. It seems to happen more with my tablet.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Glad I rediscovered this forum. Evidently I registered and never introduced myself or posted before. That may give you an indication of my age. Five years ago I bought my first revolver which was a GP100 4" 357 blued followed by a 5" GP100 and a three screw Single Six 22cal. My next Ruger was an SP 101 2.25" DAO 357 and most recently a GS-83 NYCPD 3" DAO 38 spl Speed Six and a 2 .75" Speed Six 357. I spend a lot of time learning as much as I can about these guns from various forums. I'm making up lost time since I got a late start. I'm looking forward to learning more here and sharing whatever I can.
Welcome I grew up in Southington CT in the early '60s.But I saw the CT Blue State Communist movement taking over the state in the '70s and got the hell out and moved to a Southern Red State. I bet Nathan Hale rolled over in his grave about the path Connecticut taken.No Communist gun laws here. A lot good those CT Gun laws are doing to stop all those shootings in Hartford & New Haven.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts