Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my second Ruger, LC9s Pro. In a word, it's AWESOME! I've only had time to shoot 50 rounds through it, but I am impressed! My carry load is 115gr Critical Duty, my practice round is 115gr Blazer Brass. I did a slight modification to the sights: I painted the entire front sight (facing me), with white appliance touch-up and florecent orange acrylic over the white dots on the rear sight. One last aspect of why I love it (besides very concealable and easy breakdown for cleaning), was the fact that an extra clip was so easy to find. Thanks Ruger, I'll trust my life and the lives of my loved ones with it's reliablity!:tiphat:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining,

Lots of folks here with that pistol, and really enjoy it.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and there are more than a few that feel same as you about the LC9s. I have had a bunch of handguns but for some reason the ones I kept are Rugers.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
If you want to know anything about a certain model Ruger just ask bikeride4fun. He has a very nice collection of Rugers so he might have what you are interested in and maybe answer your questions about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts