Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to introduce myself, I'm David from KY and I'm addicted to Ruger wheel guns to a point I need medication lol...
I'm happy to see a new forum I can get my ruger fill... Now bring on the app and this place will get rocking.... Thanks truly for a wonderful new forum...

·
Banned
197 Posts
Just want to introduce myself, I'm David from KY and I'm addicted to Ruger wheel guns to a point I need medication lol...
I'm happy to see a new forum I can get my ruger fill... Now bring on the app and this place will get rocking.... Thanks truly for a wonderful new forum...
Hey Blaze! :waving: :D

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update... I'm still Addicted to Ruger wheel guns. They were my first passion and always will be ...

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! And I can relate to the medication part...I think we all suffer from gotta have its!
I love the wheel guns too. I traded my old gp100 years ago and I currently got a deal going with the guy I traded it to to get it back so hopefully it'll be home again soon.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome! And I can relate to the medication part...I think we all suffer from gotta have its!
I love the wheel guns too. I traded my old gp100 years ago and I currently got a deal going with the guy I traded it to to get it back so hopefully it'll be home again soon.
Thanks. My first hand gun was a wheel gun and I been in love ever since

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....btw....I am getting hooked on Ruger wheel guns too....lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.