Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to send this sentiment out now. Happy Christmas, Hannuka, and whatever other traditional mid-winter celebration you hold to (yes, pagans, I'm sure the Sun will return).

The way the world climate is headed, celebrate hard this year.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Haha! Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Ditto..........

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Bob,

Not all of us who live in the sun are pagans. We live in the sun cuz we can't afford to go anywhere else. Now the eastern sea board has sun and all of them are not pagans, wait, I take that back. In Vermont there seems to be a lot of sun worshipers and goddesses who lay out in the summer sun and tell someone that they have been on a vacation. They may have gone down the block or to that fancy island where all the rich people go. You know what island I am talking about, I think it's called the Hamptons. In fact, I thought Spike or Savage told me that you have a "cabin" there. Don't think I am mistaken, but maybe, just maybe.:confused:

Tommy

I don't know why all the white people want to be brown. Since I am half Hawaiian people say" have you been in the sun-you have such a nice tan". To which I reply - "I am this color year around and try to avoid the sun, especially when temps hit 115-118 degrees.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tommy, Bob doesn't have a cabin in the Hamptons...He's too high toned to slum around in a place like that!
Right on, Spike. I have heard/read some stories about what goes on there, especially in East Hampton. Gadfry.

Tommy was getting pretty close to insult there, but I put it down to him not being knowledgeable about Vermont Hillbilly, ah, culture.

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts