Happy Celebration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VThillman, Dec 8, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I'm going to send this sentiment out now. Happy Christmas, Hannuka, and whatever other traditional mid-winter celebration you hold to (yes, pagans, I'm sure the Sun will return).

The way the world climate is headed, celebrate hard this year.

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Haha! Merry Christmas everyone!

3. RTAdmin

RTAdmin Administrator Administrator

Merry Christmas and happy holidays guys! I hope you all get to celebrate with the people you love.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Bob,

Not all of us who live in the sun are pagans. We live in the sun cuz we can't afford to go anywhere else. Now the eastern sea board has sun and all of them are not pagans, wait, I take that back. In Vermont there seems to be a lot of sun worshipers and goddesses who lay out in the summer sun and tell someone that they have been on a vacation. They may have gone down the block or to that fancy island where all the rich people go. You know what island I am talking about, I think it's called the Hamptons. In fact, I thought Spike or Savage told me that you have a "cabin" there. Don't think I am mistaken, but maybe, just maybe.:confused:

Tommy

I don't know why all the white people want to be brown. Since I am half Hawaiian people say" have you been in the sun-you have such a nice tan". To which I reply - "I am this color year around and try to avoid the sun, especially when temps hit 115-118 degrees.

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

To all my friends on RT....

jesus.jpg

xmas.gif

merry xmas.jpg

Jim

7. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Tommy, Bob doesn't have a cabin in the Hamptons...He's too high toned to slum around in a place like that!

8. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Merry Christmas to all and may all be safe.

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Right on, Spike. I have heard/read some stories about what goes on there, especially in East Hampton. Gadfry.

Tommy was getting pretty close to insult there, but I put it down to him not being knowledgeable about Vermont Hillbilly, ah, culture.

:cool: